The Increasing Influence of WeChat Mini-Programs

WeChat’s mini-programs burst into the scene in 2017. As of January 2018, there are already more than 580,000 WeChat mini-programs, compared to 500,000 mobile apps that Apple’s app store published from 2008 to 2012.  WeChat mini-programs also have an estimated 170 million active users every day and 50% of them are from first- and second-tier Chinese cities. … Read more

Master Your Weibo Marketing Strategy in 30 Minutes

China has more than 700 million internet users, and more than 90% of them accesses the web via their smartphones (Source: China Internet Network Information Centre). Among them, Sina Weibo, the most popular micro-blogging platform in the country that has been named ‘Twitter of the East’, is the preferred way of communication for media services … Read more

Major Types of WeChat Advertising

So you’ve already created a WeChat official account for your business. What next? You probably want to do some WeChat advertising to reach out to potential customers because frankly, it is almost impossible to get much publicity without doing some WeChat advertising in China. WeChat Advertising: Marketing to a Chinese Audience There are a few kinds of WeChat advertising … Read more

PepsiCo – A Unique WeChat Marketing Case Study

Since its launch in 2011 by Chinese tech giant Tencent, WeChat, or Weixin as it’s called in Chinese, has taken the Chinese community by storm, becoming its leading social network with more than 800 million active users today. Since then, many foreign companies and brands have successfully adopted this social mobile app to engage their … Read more

The Ultimate WeChat Marketing Plan

800 million people worldwide are using WeChat, and of this, 10% are using the international version of WeChat, while the remaining 90% are using the Chinese version of WeChat called WeiXin. Also, more than 120 million Chinese travelled overseas in 2015 and by 2020, this is expected to rise to 200 million. If you are … Read more


Phone: +65 9622 8824