Says James Altucher, “Books, that if read widely, would change a billion lives.” I could not agree more with that. Here are James’ top 10 good picks and the most important books that you should read to change your life.
(1) “Mastery” by Robert Greene
(2) “Bold” by Peter Diamondis and Steven Kotler
(3) “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell
(4) “Where Good Ideas Com From” by Steven Johnson
(5) “Man’s Search For Meaning” by Victor Frankl
(6) “Born Standing Up” by Steve Martin
(7) “Zero To One” by Peter Thiel
(8) “Quiet” by Susan Cain
(9) “AntiFragile” by Nassim Taleb
(10) “Mindset” by Carol Dweck
I have read about half of the books above, but would like to highly recommend Quiet by Susan Cain because if you’re an introvert, you would definitely identify with the book. Enjoy!
Subscribe for Quality Content
We're On A Mission to Bring Powerful, FREE Tips on How to Market to a Chinese Audience!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
Latest posts by Andrew Lim (see all)
- The Art of Using Foreshadowing in Emails to Create Anticipation - June 12, 2017
- 10 Most Important Books to Expand Your Brain - November 2, 2015
- How To Tell A Story – 22 Important Tips from Pixar - September 26, 2015